Thursday, April 16, 2009

Day 17: Easter '05

I wish I could say these are Easter '09 pictures, but they are not. Still, there's something to be said for being inspired by a holiday/season to scrapbook pictures from that holiday, no matter how old they are. Since Easter 2005 (when I was pregnant with baby #3) pictures still hadn't been scrapped there was no time like the present to get those out of their little envelope.
I found this adorable polkadot paper from Daisy Bucket Designs at my LSS today (picking up an order for a client--nothing wrong with grabbing a little somethin-somethin for me while I'm at it!). I had already planned out a quadrated (is that a word?) layout in my head, so this paper was perfect. But what was even better was the pattern on the flip-side: four adorable squares that include the title block and journaling flower used in the layout above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!