Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Day 9: 2 {too} Big Shoes

This page is for all of you that can remember trying on "Big People" shoes when you were a little kid. I have pictures of all three of my boys doing it, and even one of myself in my Dad's shoes (in retrospect I should've stuck that on this page). The inspiration for this page comes from this week's Splitcoast Scrapbook Sketch #184 pictured here:

I love using sketches for my layouts because it helps me to start immediately and get right to the fun stuff: color, embellishments, journaling without having to think about design and balance too much.

The journaling: printed then cut/torn into strips. I like this technique and breaks up the solidness of a regular journaling block: A close-up of the title: a combination of chipboard (2), stamping (too), handwriting (BIG) and acrylic letters (shoes):

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!