Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Color at the Ecotarium

Playing along with the Ella Sketch for week #3 (deadline Thurs, Feb 4). Here's the sketch:
And here's my take:I used the same doodled frame from the Daily Digi kit--it's just too cute to not use more than once! I followed the sketch pretty closely. With this many photos, there's not much room for extras. I like pages like this: the photos tell the story and they whip up in a flash!
Patterned Paper = Cosmo Cricket; title letters are machine stitched to page.

5 comments:

  1. still loving the doodle frame and love the color against the kraft-brown page. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this and I am so happy you are getting so much use from the TDD stuff! :) LOVE your blog colors too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, I've got mine half finished or is it half started on the dining room table ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors are gorgeous against the kraft. I really love this! Such a happy page. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!