Saturday, January 1, 2011

Create Everyday

One of my resolutions (yes, I love to set resolutions) for 2011 is to be creative everyday.  I feel like I already do this, in one form or another.  Sometimes it's an entire layout, or a card, or an embellie for a future project, or a bit of crochet.  A lot of the time it might be an entire project, but sometimes it's just a little something that let's me say at the end of the day, "I was creative today."

Tonight I am so thrilled to have visited Julie Fei-Fan Balzer's blog (I just adore her art) and found her endeavor for 2011:
Oooooh, I am giddy with excitement.  I've never kept an actual art journal.  I've done a few pages here and there, and they're scattered in different books and journals that lay unfinished (I'll share them sometime if I get brave).  But I've never kept an art journal for an extended period of time, and certainly not one that I worked on daily.  This is my year, and if it might be your year, too, please join me (and the hundreds of others).  I'm so excited to see where this leads!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!