Wednesday, February 2, 2011

In love: SMASH

Have you seen this?  I am in love with this concept.  I guess I've had this concept in my head in pieces for a while now--the idea of keeping snippets of your life in a book.  Not a traditional scrapbook b/c it's not all prettied up with store bought papers and embellies.  Not exactly an art journal b/c it's not all splattered with ink, paint, and drawings.  Not exactly an inspiration journal b/c it's more than just things that inspire you.

Check it out:


I love that this has smacked me right in the face.  I think I needed to see someone else put it together like this for it all to click in my head and make sense.  I'm on it, and I'm excited with the possibility!

Smash by EK Success Brands

3 comments:

  1. This is a great idea! So obvious and yet....? lol Are you planning your own version or getting one of theirs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I love it! I'm using my own version right now, but I am a sucker for a cute journal, so I'll probably get these ones too (but might use them for other projects).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!