Thursday, February 3, 2011

Valentine Mini Album

Earlier this week I shared a quick look at a Valentine Mini Album I created with a Kaiser Craft mdf album and February's Petite kit from Scrapbook Heaven.  Here's a little closer look at the pages and the process:

  I used an album by Kaiser Craft.  It's made from super sturdy mdf board.
I started by painting all the edges with white acrylic paint.  The pages covered quite easily: trace onto paper, cut out just inside the pencil lines, Mod Podge to the mdf, let dry, poke holes, and sand edges.

I love all the size and shape variety in this album.  I slid in some printed transparency pieces to add a little more dimension--simply punched them and reinforced them with 3/8" eyelets.


I just love the peek-a-boo heart window:

That pink lace is self adhesive paper--swoon!

"I want to say quite sweetly, I Love You most completely." {sigh}

The "together" tab is self adhesive canvas.
That last photo is the day we got engaged, before he popped the question (I think he looks a little nervous!).
 How about you?  Do you have any fun projects planned for Valentine's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!