Saturday, February 4, 2012

Ticket Invitations

Uggh!  I don't know what it is with me and this blog lately, but I can't seem to keep up with posting.

Sometimes I think I am just in a bout of creating, and can't take the time to post.  Wish I could say that was the case this time.  Nope.  Not really.

Anyway, I did work on some super cute invites for a client's little girl's second birthday.  

Her theme is Taylor Swift and she wanted a ticket invite.

no ticket is complete without a scan code. this QR code takes you to the video of the birthday girl's favorite song.
 
Love when there is a clear idea, and I just need to put it into action.  Love when things just come together.  Love doing digi stuff where I can just hit 'print' and not have to reproduce.

Loved working on these!

And it wasn't all digi.  I did pull out some paper and glue to create some handmade envies
Handmade lined envies
Super fun project and I'm thrilled that she likes them!

2 comments:

  1. Do you still make these?? I am looking for something like this for my daughter!! Email me! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm interested in these for my daughter if you still make them. I can always print them if I need to. Let me know. Thanks so much.

    Amanda (paqmoon@aol.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!