Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Happy May {reveal time!}

It's May first, and reveal day over at Scrapbook Heaven.  Be sure to stop in The Forum to see all the lovely creations the team has made with this month's kits.

Here are the kits for May:

Gorgeous, right?  If you want to get your hot little hands on one (or both), stop by The Store before they are all gone!

Here's what I have created so far.

Elite:

a cute little strawberry gift box
I'll be doing a tutorial for this box on the Scrapbook Heaven blog soon and I'll be sure to share it here, as well. 

a layout of my handsome 9 year old when he was just 3

And when I saw the adorable Pink Paislee mini album included in the kit, I couldn't wait to create a mini for our special summer moments to come!

This ENTIRE album was created with ONLY contents from the kit--I added absolutely nothing to it.
I created staggered pages by trimming each chipboard page 1/2" shorter than the proceeding page.  So page 6 is full size at 6" square, page 5 is 5 1/2" by 6", page 4 is 5" by 6", and so on.  
 I adore the little layered map butterflies and flowers Jules handcrafted for the kits this month.
 And aren't these little map envies the cutest?!  She created them by folding a heart shape!
Even the twine on the banner is in the kit (it's part of the packaging to the Pink Paislee washi tape!).
 I wanted little bits and pieces to stick out of the album, so I mounted lots of embellies off the page.
 I can't wait to fill the album with memories of our summer adventures!

Petite:

Now for the Petite kit.  I have created 2 layouts so far, and will have more to come soon.
I loved the striped paper included in this kit.  Just perfect for slicing up to create a layered stripped mat.
More strips, map butterflies and hand made embellies just perfect for layering and clustering.
So there is my reveal.  Thanks so much for checking it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!