Friday, June 8, 2012

Messy Baby

In the midst of all the gift/card making (I'll post pics soon) I took a few minutes today to create a LO.  

product from the June Petite kit
I had the bones of this LO laying on my desk for several days with nothing glued down--it just wasn't sitting well with me.  Then I came across this sketch from the lovely Pretty Little Studio, and wham-o! 


Instant inspiration.

I was really drawn to the horizontal lines of circles and busted out an old foam stamp (don't you just love using old supplies?) and some white acrylic paint.  I had exactly 20 minutes to create this page from the time I put my son on the bus to the time I had to be at his school for Sing-Along (ahhh, Kindergarten!).  And that's all it took--20 minutes to do everything but the title.  I swear it took me longer to edit these photos than it took to create this page.


Guess that's what a fabulous sketch and fantastic kit product can do for you! 

If this sketch inspires you, why not craft a little something and link it up at Pretty Little Studio.  There's a $10 gift certificate up for grabs!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!