Sunday, February 24, 2013

page maps sketch

Happy Sunday!

It is currently snowing like crazy outside my window, the big fluffy, almost-snowball-sized flakes.

It truly is beautiful, but I am ready for spring: the flowers, the birds, the warm sunshine...

Something that feels a little more like this:


This page was inspired by a sketch at Page Maps:


It feels so good to be scrapbooking again.  And I have spent much of the weekend getting myself organized for Project Life.  Only 8 weeks behind, I can catch up!  So excited for this project!


I'll be back later in the week to share a granny square project I'm working on {along with the pattern I created}, and hopefully some thoughts on Project Life.

Have a great end to your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!