Monday, March 11, 2013

super why invitations

Calling all Super Readers!  It's party time!

I had to do a little research on PBS's hit show Super Why in order to create these invitations.  
Luckily, watching YouTube videos of preschooler television shows is pretty fun research.

Since the show is based on reading, it only made sense to create little books:



In each show, there is a problem that Whyatt and the rest of the Super Why gang need to solve, and they, of course, "need your help!"

So they head to the Book Club house and Princess Presto sings a little chant:

And finally, when the problem is solved they burst into a "Hip Hip Hooray" song.

It really is quite cute!


These were created with the help of my Silhouette Cameo using an adaptation and enlargement of these cut files:
book cover and belly band: 2 page book card by Samantha Walker
pinked circle: ribbon by Echo Park

1 comment:

  1. I'm in love with this and would love to do something similar on my Silhouette for my daughter's first b-day party. Where did you find your cute paper?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!