Thursday, January 2, 2014

one little word: nourish

Happy New Year!
I think I've said it before on this little blog, but I love a New Year!

There's just something about the energy of a new year and
an empty calendar.

A new year holds so much hope and possibility.  It's energizing and inspiring.  
It tells us that we can do more, be more.  It's a new beginning, a chance to be better than we were the year before.

This year, my One Little Word {#olw2014} is
A quick look in the dictionary confirmed that this is the perfect word for me in 2014

2014 is my year to nourish: my mind, my body, my soul, my relationships, my creativity

It's my year to nourish my whole being.

2 comments:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!