Wednesday, January 1, 2014

top dog dies: typography

Happy New Year!
It's a new year and I have some new projects featuring Top Dog Dies to share with you today.

This month I received some super fun dies to create with, including this vintage alphabet die:
First up, a little "HELLO 2014" card to ring in the New Year.

dies used: Vintage Alphabet, Photo Mats, Cherish Doilies and Tags
This card is sized at 3x4 for Project Life, but would also make a cute embellie for a card, scrapbook page or mini album.

Typography is an art in itself, and this die is perfect for easily creating artsy backgrounds. 

dies used: Vintage AlphabetCherish Doilies and Tags 

 I used the same idea of a typed background to create this little altered tile:

The leftover letters from the above card were glued onto a ceramic tile with a simple message.

I haven't decided if I want to glue a pretty ribbon to the back for an entryway wall hanging, or to seal it and use it as a coaster.  Decisions, decisions. . .

The following dies were used in these three projects:



I'll be back later to share my One Little Word for 2014.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!