Monday, September 8, 2014

a little summer recap

Well, hello!

Inside I'm bowing my head in shame that I have been gone from here for so long.  But outside I'm going to chalk it up to an inadvertent, impromptu sumer vacay.
And it was glorious.

This summer we put in a pool
#madewithstudio
It completely changed our lifestyle.  Days spent lounging, relaxing, and worry-free
#madewithstudio

We took our annual vacation to the beach
#madewithstudio

where we did more relaxing.  I mean how could you not with a view like this

We watched ocean sunrises (okay, maybe I was the only one willing to get up early enough)

and evening moonrises

We enjoyed fresh picked fruits and vegetables


I spent some time purging and reorganizing

some time creating pretty things

and some time crocheting

The boys discovered a passion for fishing

and did some creating of their own

And then before we could even blink, summer was over and it was time to head back to school

But we learned that, especially in summer, every day is the best day of the year.
#madewithstudio
Looking forward to being back into a bit of a routine which will include more posts on here.  I've got some fun projects to share with you in the coming weeks, so please stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!