Monday, February 23, 2015

granny blanket : princess

Good Monday Morning!

Time for another square for our blanket.

WEEK NINE || Princess


I'm a big fan of the popcorn stitch and flowers with dimension.  This square has both.  

I've been thinking about the join I want to use for my blanket, and haven't decided yet.  I have edged each square in gray (had to go back and frog the last round on two of them to replace them with grey). 
I was thinking about a join-as-you-go.  That way I can see my blanket taking shape through the year, and won't be left with the overwhelming (and boring) task of joining all the squares at once.  
Does anyone have a joining method you like?

ps.  I started a new blanket project over the weekend, and I can't wait to share it with you on Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!